Learn how to set up full drivers of Brother HL-1240 printer without the installation disk (DVD, CD of manufacture)
What is the Brother HL-1240 printer driver?
All Brother HL-1240 printer must have a driver program.Brother ® printers driver is software that allows your computer to communicate with your printers. Without printers driver, the Brother ® printers you connect to your windows computer can’t use.
A driver acts like a translator between the Printers & programs that use the Brother ® printer. Each printer has its own set of specialized command that only its driver knows.
In contrast, most programs access Brother HL-1240 printers by using generic command. The Brother ® driver, therefore, accepts generic commands from a program and then translates them into specialized command for the Brother ® printers .
When you must set up Brother HL-1240 printers driver without the installation disk?
– When you unable to setting up printer with the disk.
If you can not installation your Brother ® printer with the CD disk, you will need set up Brother HL-1240 printers driver.
– When you have just buy Brother HL-1240 printers.
When you have just buy Brother ® printers, your printer can not connect with your laptop, you will need installation printers driver.
– When you reinstall your operating system
If you reinstall your Operating system, your old printers driver will be lost, you need reinstall your Brother HL-1240 printer driver.
– When you upgraded your operating system from Vista and XP to Windows 7
As when you reinstall your operating system, you printer driver will be lost when you upgrade your operating system.
– When you upgraded your operating system from Xp and Vista to Windows 8
– When you upgraded your operating system from Windows 7 to Windows 8
– When you upgraded your operating system from Windows 32 bit to Windows 65 bit
When your Windows is 32bit, your printer working, but if you upgrade to Operating System 64bit you will need reinstall 64bit printer driver (Because: Brother ® Printer Drivers designed for 32-bit Windows may not work well with the 64-bit version )
– And when you need update your Brother HL-1240 printers driver .
How many ways to add Brother HL-1240 printer driver to Windows & MacOS
– Add Brother HL-1240 driver from the printers manufacturer’s web site: Brother ®.com
– Add Brother HL-1240 driver From the CD that came with your printers .
– & add your printers driver from the file stored on your computer or your friend laptop .
– Using Windows update program to install your Brother ® printers driver .
You need download Brother HL-1240 printer driver before you Setup your printers to Operation System.
OS compatible Brother HL-1240 printers driver:
– You want setting up Brother HL-1240 Printers Driver to Windows Xp
– You want setting up Brother HL-1240 Printers Driver to windows 7 32 bit
– You want reinstall Brother HL-1240 Printers Driver to windows 7 64 bit
– You want Setup Brother HL-1240 Printer Driver to Windows Vista 32 bit
– You want install Brother HL-1240 Printers Driver to Windows Vista 64 bit
– You want setting up Brother HL-1240 Printers Driver to windows 8 32 bit
– You want Setup Brother HL-1240 Printers Driver to windows 8 64 bit
– You want reinstall Brother HL-1240 Printers Driver to Windows 8.1 32 bit
– You want installation Brother HL-1240 Printer Driver to Windows 8.1 62 bit
– You want Setup Brother HL-1240 Printers Driver to Mac OS and Linus OS
Which Brother HL-1240 Drivers Should You Update
Warning: Use the right Brother HL-1240 drivers, not just the latest ones.
When you have just buy a new Brother printer, reload Windows on an old Brother HL-1240 printers, you are going to want to make sure that you are using the correct driver .
Itâ€™s not so much that youâ€™ll need to keep the drivers updated to the very latest version all the time, itâ€™s that you donâ€™t want to be using some generic driver when you could be using the real Brother HL-1240 printer driver.
Guide how to reinstall Brother HL-1240 printers driver .
- You need to logged on as an Administrator.
- This instructions may vary depending on the Windows OS version.
- If the driver are already installed into your windows computer, uninstall them first before you set up the new driver.
- To uninstall the current drivers, download the Uninstall Tool.
1. Step 1: You must download Brother HL-1240 printer driver & stored to your Hard Drive.
– Click the LINK above, and Choose your Operating System (Ex: if you are using OS Windows, select on Windows label, a list of windows os version appear, you select to choose your corect Windows vertion)
(I am using Windows 8 – 32bit, i click to choose Windows 8 32bit)
– Now you click “Search” to search your Brother HL-1240 driver, a new page will appear, you select on the Title “Full Driver & Software package” to visit download page.
– And you go to Brother ® printers driver download page, scroll page down & click to “Agree to the EULA and Download“.
– Your printer driver downloader will automatic appear please choose location to stored your printer driver on your Hard Drive.
– When download complete, go to Step 2.
2. Step 2: Begin Setup printers drivers with driver setup file.
– Open folder that you stored your Brother HL-1240 printers driver, and select right mouse on the program icon, a menu appear, you select on Open or Run as Administrator.
– If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
– If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from “Brother Industries, ltd.” & select Install .
3. Step 3: Completed setting up Brother HL-1240 printers driver:
– Now the printers driver is installing, please follow the instruction of the installer.
– Please watch this movie to learn how to reinstall your printers driver: