Get direct link and how to install full Brother HL-1230 printer drivers without the reinstall disk (cd, dvd of Brother Manufacture)
What is the printers driver?
Brother HL-1230 printer need a driver program.Brother ® printer driver is software that allows your laptop to communicate with your printers. Without printer drivers, the Brother ® printer you connect to your laptop can’t work properly.
A driver acts like a translator between the Printers and programs that use the Brother ® printer. Each printer has its own set of specialized command that only its driver knows.
In contrast, most programs access Brother HL-1230 printers by using generic commands. The Brother ® driver, therefore, accepts generic commands from a program & then translates them into specialized commands for the Brother ® printers .
When you must setting up Brother HL-1230 printers driver without the disk (cd, dvd of manufacture)
– When you unable to setting up printers with the disk.
If you can’t set up your Brother ® printer with the CD disk, you will need install Brother HL-1230 printers driver.
– When you have just buy Brother HL-1230 printers.
When you have just buy Brother ® printers, your printers can not connected with your computer, you will need setting up printer driver.
– When you reinstall your operating system
If you reinstall your Operating system, your old printer driver will be lost, you need reinstall your Brother HL-1230 printer driver.
– When you upgraded your operating system from Vista and XP to Windows 7
As when you reinstall your operating system, you printers driver will be lost when you upgrade your operating system.
– When you upgraded your operating system from Xp and Vista to Windows 8
– When you upgraded your operating system from Windows 7 to Windows 8
– When you upgraded your operating system from Windows 32 bit to Windows 65 bit
When your Windows is 32bit, your printer working, but if you upgrade to Operating System 64bit you will need reinstall 64bit printers driver (Because: Brother ® Printers Drivers designed for 32-bit Windows may not work well with the 64-bit version )
– And when you need update your Brother HL-1230 printer driver .
How many ways to add Brother HL-1230 printers driver to Windows and MacOS
– Add Brother HL-1230 driver from the printer manufacturer’s web site: Brother ®.com
– Add Brother HL-1230 driver From the CD that came with your printer .
– & add your printer driver from the file stored on your laptop or your friend laptop .
– Using Windows update program to installation your Brother ® printers driver .
You need download Brother HL-1230 printer driver before you installation your printers to Operation System.
OS compatible Brother HL-1230 printer driver:
– You want installation Brother HL-1230 Printer Driver to Windows Xp
– You want reinstall Brother HL-1230 Printers Driver to windows 7 32 bit
– You want install Brother HL-1230 Printer Driver to windows 7 64 bit
– You want set up Brother HL-1230 Printers Driver to Windows Vista 32 bit
– You want reinstall Brother HL-1230 Printer Driver to Windows Vista 64 bit
– You want installation Brother HL-1230 Printer Driver to windows 8 32 bit
– You want reinstall Brother HL-1230 Printer Driver to windows 8 64 bit
– You want set up Brother HL-1230 Printers Driver to Windows 8.1 32 bit
– You want setting up Brother HL-1230 Printer Driver to Windows 8.1 62 bit
– You want install Brother HL-1230 Printer Driver to Mac OS & Linus OS
Which Brother HL-1230 Driver Should You Update
Warning: Use the right Brother HL-1230 driver, not just the latest ones.
When you have just buy a new Brother printer, reload Windows on an old Brother HL-1230 printers, youâ€™re going to want to make sure that you are using the correct drivers .
It is not so much that youâ€™ll need to keep the driver updated to the very latest version all the time, itâ€™s that you donâ€™t want to be using some generic driver when you could be using the real Brother HL-1230 printer driver.
Guide how to setting up Brother HL-1230 printers driver .
- You must be logged on as an Administrator.
- The guide may vary depending on the Windows OS version.
- If the driver are already installed into your windows computer, uninstall them first before you Setup the new driver.
- To uninstall the current driver, download the Uninstall Tool.
1. Step 1: You must download Brother HL-1230 printers driver & stored to your Hard Drive.
– Click the LINK above, & Choose your Operating System (Ex: if you are using OS Windows, select on Windows label, a list of windows os version display, you select to choose your corect Windows vertion)
(I am using Windows 8 – 32bit, i click to choose Windows 8 32bit)
– Now you select “Search” to search your Brother HL-1230 driver, a new page will appear, you select on the Title “Full Driver & Software package” to visit download page.
– And you visit your Brother ® printer driver download page, scroll page down & select to “Agree to the EULA and Download“.
– Your printers driver downloader will automatic appear please choose location to stored your printers driver on your Hard Drive.
– When download complete, go to Step 2.
2. Step 2: Begin setting up printer driver with driver setup file.
– Open folder that you stored your Brother HL-1230 printer driver, & select right mouse on the program icon, a menu show, you select on Open or Run as Administrator.
– If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, select Yes.
– If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from “Brother Industries, ltd.” and select Installing .
3. Step 3: Completed setting up Brother HL-1230 printer driver:
– Now the printer driver is installing, please follow the instruction of the installer.
– Please watch this movie to learn how to setting up your printer driver: