This is guide how to set up full driver of Brother HL-1850 printer without the Setup disk (DVD, CD of manufacture)
What is the Brother printer driver?
Brother HL-1850 need a driver program.Brother ® printers driver is software that allows your windows computer to communicate with your printers. Without printers drivers, the Brother ® printer you connect to your computer can’t work.
A driver acts like a translator between the Printers & programs that use the Brother ® printers. Each printer has its own set of specialized commands that only its driver knows.
In contrast, most programs access Brother printer by using generic command. The Brother ® driver, therefore, accepts generic command from a program & then translates them into specialized command for the Brother ® printers .
When you need set up Brother HL-1850 printers driver without the installation disk?
– When you unable to reinstall printer with the disk.
If you can not setting up your Brother ® printer with the CD disk, you will need reinstall Brother HL-1850 printers driver.
– When you have just buy Brother HL-1850 printers.
When you have just buy Brother ® printer, your printers can not connecting with your windows computer, you will need install printers driver.
– When you reinstall your operating system
If you reinstall your Operating system, your old printers driver will be lost, you need reinstall your Brother HL-1850 printers driver.
– When you upgraded your operating system from Vista & XP to Windows 7
As when you reinstall your operating system, you printers driver will be lost when you upgrade your operating system.
– When you upgraded your operating system from Xp & Vista to Windows 8
– When you upgraded your operating system from Windows 7 to Windows 8
– When you upgraded your operating system from Windows 32 bit to Windows 65 bit
When your Windows is 32bit, your printers working, but if you upgrade to Operating System 64bit you will need Setup 64bit printers driver (Because: Brother ® Printer Driver designed for 32-bit Windows may not work well with the 64-bit version )
– And when you need update your Brother HL-1850 printers driver .
How many ways to add Brother HL-1850 printer driver to Windows and MacOS
– Add Brother HL-1850 driver from the printers manufacturer’s web site: Brother ®.com
– Add Brother HL-1850 driver From the CD that came with your printer .
– and add your printers driver from the file stored on your laptop or your friend computer .
– Using Windows update program to set up your Brother ® printer driver .
You need download Brother HL-1850 printers driver before you installation your printers to Operation System.
OS compatible Brother HL-1850 printer driver:
– You want setting up Brother HL-1850 Printers Driver to Windows Xp
– You want reinstall Brother HL-1850 Printers Driver to windows 7 32 bit
– You want set up Brother HL-1850 Printer Driver to windows 7 64 bit
– You want setting up Brother HL-1850 Printers Driver to Windows Vista 32 bit
– You want install Brother HL-1850 Printer Driver to Windows Vista 64 bit
– You want Setup Brother HL-1850 Printer Driver to windows 8 32 bit
– You want install Brother HL-1850 Printers Driver to windows 8 64 bit
– You want setting up Brother HL-1850 Printer Driver to Windows 8.1 32 bit
– You want reinstall Brother HL-1850 Printer Driver to Windows 8.1 62 bit
– You want setting up Brother HL-1850 Printers Driver to Mac OS and Linus OS
Which Brother HL-1850 Driver Should You Update
Notive: Use the right Brother HL-1850 driver, not just the latest ones.
When you first buy a new Brother printer, reload Windows on an old Brother HL-1850 printer, you are going to want to make sure that you are using the correct driver .
Itâ€™s not so much that you will need to keep the driver updated to the very latest version all the time, itâ€™s that you donâ€™t want to be using some generic driver when you could be using the real Brother HL-1850 printers driver.
Guide how to setting up Brother HL-1850 printers driver .
- You must be logged on Windows as an Administrator.
- The instructions may vary depending on the Windows OS version.
- If the driver are already installed into your laptop, uninstall them first before you reinstall the new driver.
- To uninstall the current drivers, download the Uninstall Tool.
1. Step 1: You must download Brother HL-1850 printers driver and stored to your Hard Drive.
– Click the LINK above, and Choose your Operating System (Ex: if you are using OS Windows, click on Windows label, a list of windows os version appear, you click to choose your corect Windows vertion)
(I am using Windows 8 – 32bit, i click to choose Windows 8 32bit)
– Now you click “Search” to search your Brother HL-1850 driver, a new page will show, you select on the Title “Full Driver & Software package” to visit download page.
– And you go to Brother ® printer driver download page, scroll page down & click to “Agree to the EULA and Download“.
– Your printers driver downloader will automatic appear please choose location to stored your printer driver on your Hard Drive.
– When download complete, go to Step 2.
2. Step 2: Begin reinstall printer drivers with driver setup file.
– Open folder that you stored your Brother HL-1850 printer driver, and select right mouse on the program icon, a menu appear, you select on Open or Run as Administrator.
– If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
– If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from “Brother Industries, ltd.” & select Install .
3. Step 3: Completed Setup Brother HL-1850 printers driver:
– Now the printer driver is installing, please follow the instruction of the installer.
– Please watch this clip to see how to installation your printers driver: